Hello there, my name is Terimarie Degree.
Thanks for visiting my website. Take a look around. You'll find any upcoming events and ways to connect with me on social
Here's some fun and random 'about me' stuff:
- Let's start with the logo. Not everyone gets it right away, so just in case you were curious but didn't want to come out and ask me, the raised circle after the
'e' in my first name is the symbol for degrees of temperature. Since my last name is 'Degree' I thought using a symbol that stood for degrees would be clever. You get it now? Good!
- I don't like to drink anythig ice cold except Pepsi or sugary coffee drinks.
- I have lived in California, ALASKA, Wisconsin and Michigan, hence a couple of the header pictures.
- I didn't get my driver's license until I was 22 - one of the many reasons I relate with and love a certain yellow fry cook who lives under the sea :)
- At least 30% of the time I watch TV standing up. Not sure what that is about. Let's pretend it's because I care about good circulation.
- I think rap gets a bad wrap, it's poetry with music and should get more credit.
- Some of my favorite books are: Native Son, Oh Say Can You Say, Night, Mr. Ives' Christmas, books by Judy Blume (featuring Peter & Fudge) and the Chronicles of
- I haven't been to a good tea party in ages - really would like to update this one!
- I've had three poems published online, and had two different poems published in two chapbooks.
- Currently working on getting my own chapbook published as well as a couple of children's books.
Please don't hesitate to connect, I'd love to hear from you!